Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday, Honey!

Isn't it amazing how birthdays are sometimes grouped in a family? Earlier in the week was my cousin Leigh's birthday, and today is my husband's birthday, two of my favorite people in one week!

Happy Birthday, Honey!

For those of you keeping track of my thankfulness list, yes, I did list my husband twice. If you were married to hunk like him, you would too!

In Phil's honor today, I will not be posting much. I am going to be a good wife and spend some time with him. So I hope you enjoy the repeat from earlier in the year.

The boys made their Dad a birthday video. We hope you will enjoy watching it with him.




If you are wondering why the bed is in the way, it's because there is only one "safe" place to be during Tutone's safety dance...and that's far away! This is not the first time Tutone and Coach Mom have tortured Super this week. You can read more about that here.

No comments: