Tuesday, November 11, 2008

...I'm Thankful for the help at Thanksgiving!

My husband loves to cook. Unfortunately, he doesn't get much time during the week. Fortunately, this means he likes to do most of the cooking for the holidays! This is another reason for me to be thankful at Thanksgiving! I can watch football and he can make the turkey in the turkey fryer. Even so, I can appreciate some good humor when it comes to holiday food preparation. I have certainly prepared food for large parties!

This video makes a good case for why my husband prepares the turkey. While it is not based on my life, I think we can both see it happening!




I think we should leave the turkey preparation to my husband. What do you think?


Disclaimer: Remember there are other videos on this site that are not appropriate so click on them at your own risk!

No comments: