Tuesday, November 11, 2008

...I'm thankful for friends...

One of the things that are great about my friends is that they make me laugh. I don't know why they think I am funny. I think it's because they are so funny that when I am being sarcastic, they think I am being funny too! Either way, sometimes friends make the greatest...sparing partners!

Lately, I have been collecting recipes to put on this blog. This is the time of year when life seems to get away from us. Strangely, people think that since homeschoolers are at home, that we have more time to cook and clean. Now that's funny!

This recipe helpfully comes from my friend Sharon in NC.

Gracie Allen's Classic Recipe for Roast Beef

1 large Roast of beef

1 small Roast of beef

Take the two roasts and put them in the oven.
When the little one burns, the big one is done.


Ummm...thank you Sharon! Now, where is that Chili recipe you promised me?

No comments: